Apply to PCIA
Apply to PCIA
Thank you for your interest in Pacific Crest Innovation Academy! We welcome you to our campus and look forward to getting to know you. We hope you’ll discover just how PCIA can help you achieve your academic and personal goals.
Applications for Spring 2021 admission now being accepted. Applications due January 14, 2021.
Applications for Fall 2021 will be due in August 2021.
Be a PCIA Owl for a Day
We invite interested students to visit our campus and spend the day with us as a PCIA Owl for a Day! Prospective students can visit our school, interact with instructors and current PCIA students, and experience rigorous learning in small class sizes. For information on this program or to schedule your Owl for a Day visit, contact Dean of Students/Academic Advisor Kaylene Herman.
PCIA is accepting applications for Spring 2021
Are you a student looking for a challenging and supportive learning experience that will prepare you for college and beyond? At PCIA, not only do you have the chance to get a step ahead and earn college credit right at your high school – you can also cut back on time and costs towards earning you college degree!
PCIA Student Eligibility
- Students must be under 21 years of age.
- Students cannot hold a high school degree or diploma.
- Students must meet general admissions standards set forth in the PCIA enrollment policy.
- Priority will be given to students who reside in Mill A School District or Mount Pleasant School District. Students who reside in other school districts in the state of Washington may be admitted on a space-available basis.
- Students in grade 9 will take prerequisite courses.
- Students in grades 10-12 will take 100/200-level college course
- Students must plan on spending a minimum of 1+ hours of homework for every hour spent in the classroom. (Example: 2 hours in the class is a minimum of 2+ hours of homework.)
- Attendance and participation is CRITICAL to students’ success.
- Self-motivation and perseverance are key characteristics of academically-minded students.
- Students must also possess a strong work ethic, as well as good organizational skills and time management strategies.
- Students may have a job or participate in sports/extra-curricular activities, however, it is not advised.